May 25, 2011

Sickness and Pacman

The two things in my title are, as far as I know, unrelated.

I am sick again. My muscles in my shoulders are hurting. A lot. If I crane my neck too far or roll my shoulders back it really starts to throb. I've been slouching all night because of it.
Also, I has an upset stomach and a sore throat. And I get to play mah alto sax in front of a crowd tomorrow. YAY
The whole shoulder thing was not helped by playing tennis. That's not a codeword for something. We really did play tennis. I was active. This is a strange and unusual occurrence, but I am not joking around with you guys. I would not lie about something as serious as this.

Okay, I didn't need to share that. I just wanted an excuse to blog so I could upload this gif.


2 comments:

  1. It's all worth it for that gif. PACMAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PACMAN!!!!! :D Good times in Biology playing Pacman instead of working on our assignments... Hehe

    ReplyDelete