May 28, 2011

Procrastinating Again

I have an English assignment to do. I need to speak for 7 minutes next week. I have only 500 words. I don't think I'll reach the time limit with that

...Well, I could just pause a lot...

I could keep writing, but instead of doing that I've been playing Grand Theft Auto, looking up Portal, studying Japanese, analysing lyrics, helping other people with their English and basically doing anything that isn't my English.

Well, at least I'm using my mind in some way, rather than just watching TV or something. Analysing lyrics is actually quite fun. I've gone through a lot of different styles of music today. Here's a portion of what I've listened to.

So, what befalls the flawless?

The Leaving Song Part II by AFI. This was the first AFI song I listened to, actually. It's good when I'm in an angry and/or depressed mood but don't want to listen to sad music. Definitely listen to it the entire way through guys.

And let this music into your heart, sweet love

Tuesday by Raphael Gualazzi. No, this is not a response to Rebecca Black's Friday. I've been listening to this guy after hearing the track Madness of Love in Eurovision. He's pretty epic. And he sings some songs in Italian. I love Italian ♥

And I know you won't deceive me like the rest, and there's nothing you need to explain

Blue Veins by The Raconteurs. I wish I could find lyric videos for both this song and the last one I posted =_= but anyway. I don't have much to say about this song. Just... listen to it. Please.

I've managed to relate all of these to my own life. I need to stop doing that. Pretty sure none of these songs were written about me.

Here, have a Harry Potter gif.

1 comment: