May 29, 2011

HetaOni OST

I am really excited.
After so long, it seems we're able to download the HetaOni soundtrack.

LilAppleX on Youtube has uploaded a few tracks, if anyone else wants to go listen.
Also, A very nice soul from the HetaOni Facebook page has uploaded the OST in two parts on MediaFire. Looks like everyone decided to upload the OST on the 15th of this month O_O
Expect the next couple of posts to be unintelligible babble about HetaOni, guys.


There's a bit of confusion as to what the titles are. Chances are, a lot of the titles will be wrong as the tracks have been ripped from the Youtube videos and named after the various scenes they played in.

I'd been looking for these songs on the sites that the HetaOni creator credited, but... well, there's a lot of sites, most of them not in English, and there were a lot of tracks to sift through... and I kinda failed at finding them.

Also, just as proof that my searching was not completely for naught, if you download the OST from MediaFire there's a track that's titled 'Family'. The original version is by Presence of Music and is found here. Scroll down for the track called 'Vanity' ^_^ I'll continue searching for the other tracks because I like to have the correct artists labeled in my library, and also because the ripped tracks occasionally have sound effects over the top of them.

I was going to go to bed an hour ago, but ended up downloading these tracks and looking up HetaOni fanart. Whoops. I can't help it though. I've been wanting this soundtrack for ages. ♥


This series is full of clock and number motifs. And blood, obv. What do you expect from a horror RPG?

I think I'm way too excited about this. But, like, it's HetaOni!!! You cannot blame me for this. The songs used are some of the saddest and most bittersweet tracks I have ever heard. Depending on the song, you don't know whether to smile slightly or just burst into tears. Maybe both? (Unless you're listening to one of the actual horror tracks. Then you'll probably just want to hide under a blanket ^_^)

My entire week has improved ever so slightly because of this.

5 comments:

  1. I want the OST too!!!!!
    Thanks for the information!!! OvO/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem ^_^ I'm glad to help

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to all of this. I LOVE love love love HetaOni, but people just give me a 'WTF?" look when I mention it. And the oST is breathtakingly beautiful and tear inducing. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! (Almost uploaded on my brithday XD May 22 is my Birthday.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg,thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete