May 24, 2011

I Be Changing

Changing my sleeping patterns, anyway. Less than a year ago I would go to bed around midnight on school nights, and maybe 2 am on weekends. School days I'd wake up 15 minutes before going to school (around 7:30-7:45) and on weekends I'd wake up around 10:30 to 11.

I've started going to bed at 8:30.
Well, not quite. I have been playing DS in bed at 8:30. That way, when I do feel tired, I can switch the DS off and sleep immediately. That way I don't end up suffering from mah insomnia so much.

To counter my insomnia, I've started waking up around 4 - 5 am. It makes me more tired come nighttime. I'm more productive in the mornings anyway, so that's okay. I always charge my laptop battery after school so I can used my laptop in the morning. Going to sleep playing Pokemon and waking up to Higurashi seems like a good deal to me.

I like the idea of siestas. I was reading up on Italy, read about siestas and thought "hey, I like this idea".
An afternoon nap is really, really good for you, actually. And I think I'd benefit from it, because God knows how lazy I am by the afternoon. Thing is, it'd be a bit weird if I turned around in class at 1pm and said "sorry guys, gotta siesta" and went to sleep.

Guess I'll have to wait 'till the holidays for my daily nap, then, eh? Uni will be good too. Even if I have class during the afternoon, I'd still have more time to sleep, right?

Also, I love RPG music. It's so... um, atmospheric and, depending on the track, can be upbeat and violent or slow and sad. I really adore it. I've been downloading a bunch of independent RPG OST composer's stuff. It's not pro. It's not used in any 'real' RPG's. But it's just as emotional (if not more so) as a lot of OST's I've listened to.
I'm a dork. It's okay. I'm proud of this.

It's 8:40. Wayy past bedtime. x3 I shall be leaving. Goodnight ^^

2 comments:

  1. DemisemiquavergirlMay 25, 2011 at 5:49 PM

    Yay better sleeping patterns ^^) I be proud.

    My accounts isn't working for some reason, so, assume this is from a stalker. LOLjk it's your antagonist buddy xP

    ...even though I changed the name thing anyways. Spazselfballthingperson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what are you doing, impersonating Demismeiquavergirl, eh Mr. Stalker? :3

    ReplyDelete