May 29, 2011

Good Enough

I have 1082 words for my English and it only comes in at 6 minutes long.
It was supposed to be 7 minutes, minimum. Oh well. Maybe I'll pretend to trip over half way through and spend a ridiculously long amount of time trying to get back up again to continue speaking.

I have this chronic fear of public speaking. If an assignment is meant to be 5 minutes long, I'll write it out to be around 6 minutes long because I know I'll panic on the day. And then on the day I'll only just make it over 5 minutes. I rush so I can get off stage quicker, I guess. I don't know if I expect people to laugh or to try and trip me or what, but something makes me panic every time.


Yeah, I kinda expect something like this to happen

Back in Primary school I was the vice captain of my grade. I had to speak every week on assembly, and I had no issue whatsoever. What happened? Oh well. My 12 year old self is crying at my failness, but that's okay.

I don't want to work anymore. My brain is fried. I just want to start memorising so I can go read/watch Hetalia and Higurashi (I do like anime that start with H, it would seem). I need to revise my favourite characters list for Hetalia. So here we go.

Hetalia faves:
1. Romano
2. England
3. Spain.
4. Denmark (for the hat, pretty much)
5. America
I have a love/hate thing for North Italy. I sometimes adore him, but sometimes I think "oh Italy, you don't deserve everything you've got =_="

Also, Higurashi faves:
1. Rena
2. Keiichi
3. Rika
4. Hanyuu
5. Shion
I don't like Mion much. And Satoshi is cute, but... I don't like his personality. So shoot me.

I really love gif images right now. Here, have another one.
Is it weird that I could watch America doing backflips all day? Here's a larger version if you're into that ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment