Mar 31, 2011

Quizzes Yay

I know I've already got two of these in the 'About Me' page, but whatever.
Totes stole this from Phantomess

Name as it appears on your birth certificate? I'll give you a hint. It's not Gojo.
Nicknames? Well, Gojo is what I call myself... One of my close friends calls me 'Cl' but other than that, I don't really have a nickname.
Siblings? I do has a younger sister
Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? Seventeen.
Date that you regularly blow them out? 20th of January
Pets? 3 goldfish and 2 budgies. The birds don't like me much, though. We have two bush turkeys that live in the backyard, among other things, but they aren't really 'pets'.
Height? Um... the last height I put into the Wii Fit was 162cm. Dunno if that's correct or not.
Eye color? Brown. What shade they are depends entirely on the lighting, it seems.
Hair color? Also brown. Tends to change between dark and light brown rather frequently. In another 5 years it'll be different to what it is now.
Piercings? Just ears. I'm wanting a nose piercing at the end of this year =)
Tattoos? Haha, no.
How much do you love your job? I kind of want a job. Don't have one, though.
Birthplace? Australia
Hometown? Australia
Current residence? Believe it or not, Australia.
College attended, degree? Currently in high school.
What kind of car do you drive? 2-door Mitsubishi Lancer. It's not technically mine, but everyone calls it my car anyway.

PREFERENCES
Croutons or bacon bits? Depends.
Coke or Pepsi? Coke, definitely
Sprite or 7UP? Sprite
Coffee or ice cream? Icecream, though I dislike both.
Coffee, tea, or decaf? Neither
Milk chocolate or dark? Um, neither. I prefer milk to dark though.
Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn? Buttered and salted ^^
Red or white wine? Er, neither
Gold or silver? Silver
Two or four doors? Um... two.
Bridges or tunnels? Tunnels
Beach, city, or country? City.
Summer or winter? Winter ftw
Storms: Cool or scary? Cool.
Roller coaster: Scary or exciting? Exciting
Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn? Erm, the former, because I don't really know who the latter is. Is that sad?
Beatles or Stones? Beatles <3 Paul McCartney is amazing
Blanket or stuffed animal? Both. Lol.
One pillow or two? Two. Currently there's four on my bed, but you know.
Adidas, Nike, or Reebok? Er, volleys. Yeah. xD
Mac, PC, or Unix? PC. I've used Unix many times though.


WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE...
Salad dressing? None.
Salad? Er... a good one? I dunno.
Pizza topping? Meat. Lots of meat
Foods? Seafood~
Sandwich filling? Vegemite.
Dessert? Er, none? =3
Type of ice cream? Any sorbet is good
Restaurant? Japanese or Italian.
Fast food place? Hm... Subway...
Drink, non-alcoholic? Coca Cola
Drink, alcoholic? None.
Color of socks? Eh, my usual socks (other than school ones) are all blacks and grays, mostly
Shampoo or conditioner? Um, both?
Place to be kissed? Does it really matter where?
Holiday? Japan, Italy, the UK... those three places would be best.
Color? Green was always my favourite colour as a kid. These days... most of my stuff is black, so... I guess that's my favourite colour then... How depressing.
Car? I... don't really have a preference. They're all the same to me.
Day of the week? Eh. Thursday and Friday.
Band/Artist? Radiohead.
Book? I don't really have a favourite. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy is always epic. I'm currently into Catch 22 which is the funniest thing I've ever read. And perhaps the weirdest.
Magazine? Eh.
Movie? None, I find movies to be kinda... dull... Well, I'll always have a soft spot for The Lion King.
TV show? Hm. Inuyasha, perhaps? The Big Bang Theory would be my favourite non-anime. Everything after that... yeah, it's all anime... sometimes cartoons.
TV character? Well, currently Arthur Kirkland/England from Hetalia. I do adore Matt from Death Note as well, though... And who can go past the tenth Doctor in Doctor Who? What about Sheldon from TBBT? Mmm, I love them all.
Disney character? Er... Simba? Yeah, let's go with that. (Wasn't Simba ripped off of Kimba, anyway? So perhaps Simba shouldn't be considered a Disney character... Now I'm thinking too much into this)
Warner Bros. character? Taz ^^
Sesame Street character? Grover!
Word or phrase? Right now I keep saying bollocks. Eheheh. I don't know if I have a favourite word or phrase.
Flower? None.
Sport to watch? Haha none.
Board game? Eh...
Website? Dunno. TVTropes, probably. I often lurk around Livejournal, though.
Least favorite thing? Thing.. um... tch, I don't know.
Least favorite subject? In school? Maths is pretty boring. I'm finding Drama to be dull as well.

3 comments: