Mar 21, 2011

Kill Me Now.

Oh wait, don't kill me, I haven't finished Pokemon Black yet.

I should be doing some last minute study for the Biology test today. But I'm not. That'd involve, you know, effort and stuff. I don't have the motivation to study. I'd rather just go to bed.
Speaking of bed (wow, what a way to start a sentence) I was watching Code Geass at 5 am this morning. It's hard to comfortably watch a handheld while lying down. Anyway, I'm not sure what to think of this show. It's somewhere between good and so-over-the-top-it's-just-plain-narm. Maybe it's both. Any facial expression other than 'neutral' usually looks unintentionally funny... or hilarious, in Lelouch's case. Except Euphie. I haven't giggled at her yet.
And look, the Japanese pronunciation of English words worked in Angel Beats!. It made the show more endearing. In Code Geass? Not so much.

...Ah, before I forget, I must make a post about Angel Beats! tonight. Or tomorrow. Maybe on Wednesday. Whatever. I will make a post. It's one of my favourite anime's so why not? It's only just behind Inuyasha, and Inuyasha is right up there on my list.

I should finish Inuyasha at some point. And Elfen Lied. And Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. And Lain. Alright, maybe not Lain. That show was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment