Mar 24, 2011

Blogspot Has Been Partially Blocked At School

I can still access the dashboard and I can make posts, but I can no longer read any blogs nor can I check my comments. Phantomess is profoundly outraged by this, and I most certainly agree with her.
We've been using Blogspot for... I don't know, a few weeks.
I've been using TVTropes for almost an entire year. It hasn't been blocked even though I am often avoiding school work by reading about my favourite shows during class... I'm not complaining, obviously, I just think it's odd that Blogspot was blocked first.

I'm listening to the Hetalia Axis Powers OST. Germany's theme is playing. It's very war-esque and doesn't really match with shool.
Oh nevermind, Japan's theme is on now. It suits a little better than Germany's theme does. Very relaxing, which is always good when you're doing very little (much like I am now).

I'm going to go do random reasearch on Japan because that's what all cool kids do during class.

3 comments:

  1. It's true. I was profoundly outraged. *grr face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. They obviously saw the trend we created over the past two weeks... Whoops :P
    I find it quite amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete