Mar 22, 2011

I Think I Just Failed Maths

Maths A, even. Which is sort of like 'Idiots Math'. Well, no, not quite, but you get the picture.
It sucks because as we worked through the test, I recognised the questions. I knew them, but I just couldn't recall how to solve them. A lot of it was simple logic, but I couldn't figure it out. Maths has always been my weakest subject. My brain just doesn't work that way.

I'm glad it's over now, though. I get to do my English assignment (I'd rather not, but I don't really have a choice) and my Drama assignment (even worse. I hate the written tasks in Drama because they never make much sense) and then I finally get to chillbang (not literally bang) for the rest of the afternoon. Hell, the rest of the bloody week, even. Brilliant!
Except Extension English of course. That subject always manages to ruin my week. Well, it's not that bad, seeing as I never actually do anything, but it still sucks having to stay late after school.

Hetalia Axis Powers is surprisingly sad. I'm amazed at how heartbreaking some of it is D= Like poor Italy who just can't catch a break, and Germany who totally has a thing for Italy but would never admit it (not to mention that, back when he was the Holy Roman Empire [spoiler alert, rofl] he actually did confess his love for baby Italy. Not that he remembers that now) and then there's China who raised Japan only for Japan to completely backstab him. And wtf is going on between Britain and America?
The scene in the movie, where Germany is like, dying, and he uses his final breath to tell Italy to smile... It's tragic!
It's usually such a hilarious, lighthearted show, but there are times where it really tugs at the heartstrings.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, Claire. :(
    Just smile. :)
    I'm sure you didn't fail Maths, bro.
    But even if you did (which I'm sure you didn't), you tried your best and no one can ask anymore of you. :)
    If you ever need a shoulder to cry on, mine's here...well, a few suburbs away from your house but you know what I mean. :)
    I just realised I finished writing this comment half an hour ago but forgot to post it. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. The awkward moment when everyone simultaneously relaises that they've failed Maths A... ;)

    ReplyDelete