Mar 13, 2011

It's Been Awhile

What a sucky title
So this will be a brief (me, brief? Hahaha, funny joke) overview of the last few months.

- School sucks. Work overload. Well, it's probably not that bad, but I procrastinate. A lot.
- I can't get the newest Pokemon game =(
- 3DS SOON
- New Radiohead album is kind of... disappointing.
- I'm feeling happier now than I have in awhile.
- I am sick of my home life.
- The world is ending (so many natural disasters!)
- I think I'm falling in love. Again. Or not. Let me elaborate on this in a little bit.

OK, the Radiohead album? Not enjoying it. Honestly... There are a few songs I'm loving (Little by Little is gorgeous) but... other than that, I can't get into it. Also, I keep finding references from the lyrics in the book I'm studying in Extension English. We're studying Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad, and I think there are many quotes being used in Radiohead songs. 'Little by little, by hook or by crook', anyone?

I really am feeling happier at the moment. Still detached, but not as badly as last year. My friends are epic, don't get me wrong. It's me being an insecure person that's the problem.

Home... what can I say that doesn't sound like normal teenager angst? I love my family. I always will. But Mum's bipolar-ness is really getting to me, and she's able to walk all over my Dad. He'll bitch about her to me every night, yet won't stand up to her? Ball-less, I tell you. Ball-less! Heh.

Now, the last dot point. It's not true. Not fully. Love is a strong word. I thought I was in love with my ex, and it took over two years to fully get over him, but I'm now doubting that was true love. So what the hell is true love?
This post was not supposed to be me debating what love is. I need to stop going off on my own little tangents. Back on topic!

The current guy I'm into... Yeah well... the entire situation kinda sucks for me. It's frustrating, addicting, heart-wrenching, exciting and overall everything you'd expect a teenage crush to be, really.
I'm not sure if I want to hold him close or punch him in the face. Both sound good. ^_^

But I love our friendship, and whatever else is going on underneath that, so I guess I can't complain. Whatever happens will happen. I've just got to let things work themselves out. I'll be whatever he wants me to be, as long as I get to stick with him... at least for a while. That's the crux of it, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment