Jun 9, 2011

"Opinions Are Like Nipples

"Everybody has one. Some have firm points, others are barely discernible through layers, and some are displayed at every opportunity regardless of whether the audience has stated "I am interested in your nipples" or not. Cats have nineteen."

You should also think before you share them, because otherwise you may offend some people.

Random blog post is random. Right now I have been avoiding doing my Extension English assignment because the teacher cannot teach and is being a total dick to my classroom English teacher (yeah, I'm totally making a really lame stand against him. Anyway). Said classroom English teacher can teach and makes a great effort in making sure we are all comfortable and equal with him. The latter is a trait that is not shared with my ExtEng teacher. Perhaps it's weird to take sides with teachers of all things, but... well... whatever. I hate my Extension teacher with a passion. I adore my classroom English teacher as he's the best teacher I've ever had. So the Extension one can go screw himself if he's going to keep being a jerk.


Aaanyway. I've thought very hard about my nipples opinions and have decided I want to share them. I mean, they're about Nintendo; how offensive can they be?

The top 5 3DS games I have been fangirling over the most are as follows.
1. Ocarina of Time 3D
2. Luigi's Mansion 2
3. Cave Story 3D
4. Professor Layton Vs Ace Attorney
5. Animal Crossing

Looking at that list... I suppose most wouldn't consider me a hardcore gamer, right? I still get confused as to the definition of 'hardcore gamer'. I'd assume it means that the gamer himself gets into the games fully, right? Because it refers to the gamer specifically. And trust me, I do get into my games. I'll spend hours playing (and totally skip out on eating and sleep if need be), I'll look up everything I can about the games when I'm done, I'll replay everything and find as many in-game secrets as possible and attempt to familiarise myself with the entire environment. Which should make me a hardcore gamer.

But for some reason, a hardcore gamer is only a gamer who plays 'hardcore' games. Funnily enough, that only seems to refer to first-person shooters o_O In which case, I am not a hardcore gamer. Tch. Fine. Guess my hours and hours of gameplay and research and fangirling and absolute adoration for my games means nothing to you people. Hmph.

Ehhh, but I digress. I'm not really sure what point I was going to make here. I suppose I'm just going to give up on this post because I've gone off on such a tangent that I've forgotten what I was doing. Whoops~

The title quote was taken from this very reputable site. Well, depending on your definition of 'reputable'. Lolol \(^_^)/

1 comment: