Jun 21, 2011

My RPG/Theatre Dream (wut)

I had a pretty damn awesome dream last night. It started with me chilling with the tenth Doctor from Doctor Who (ie: David Tennant). Well, not really chilling. We were adventuring somewhere. It was very RPG-ish. I felt like I was in Final Fantasy IV, actually, but with better graphics. And as the dream progressed, I ended up with two of the Mythbusters team there. Unfortunately, I wasn't with Adam or Jamie. I think I was with Tory and Grant, though Grant may have actually been Kari. I don't quite remember. Anyway, not long after they joined us (I can't remember any dialogue. I wish I did, because I'm sure this entire thing would've been hilarious) our RPG-esque world turned into Super Mario 64. Originally we were in Bob-omb Battlefield, but at some point it turned into one of the underground levels from the original Mario Bros. but with 64 graphics. And that turned into a theatre production rather than being an RPG. Seriously, it became a small stage with an audience watching us.
I have a feeling I was Mario. Unfortunately, I did not have a moustache, nor did I have epic overalls and a red cap.

I'm not really sure what to say about this dream. It was pretty awesome though.

1 comment:

  1. I am kinda totally jealous of you hanging with David Tennant, even if only in a dream.

    ReplyDelete