Jun 16, 2011

Celebration

I have finished all assignments for this term. This means that there is only one term (which is, what, nine weeks long?) left of high school for me.

Well, technically there are two terms left, but no one even tries in term four. It doesn't even count really.

It's kinda scary. Actually, it's very scary. I'm terrified of the future. But hey, no use worrying about it. Just got to keep trying and not stress too much.

My enter key isn't working properly, and it is really annoying.

Anyway, it's a good night to celebrate. I am downloading music for Clearly Unfocused (btw I just realised what an awesome contradiction your screen name is here, bro) and reading fanfiction. The Hetalia LJ just exploded with Spamano fics, so I am one happy girl.

I'm tired, so I'll probably have an early night and late morning. I am so pleased with my results, and it just hit me how relieved I really am. And tired. Oh, so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment