Jun 5, 2011

真っ赤な糸

Warning: There is nothing substantial in this post. I'm just babbling. As I tend to do. :3

I've been listening to Plastic Tree again. I adore the lead singer. His vocals are very different, in a very good way. I think I've already blogged about that though so I'll stop now.
真っ赤な糸 = Makka na Ito. The 'red string of fate'. I don't know if I've blogged about that before. Here's the TV Tropes page, anyway.

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break." - an ancient Chinese belief

Moving on. I really want to watch the anime Pandora Hearts. I don't know if it's any good. Honestly, I haven't heard much about it. All I really know is that is has strong allusions to Alice in Wonderland, and that's reason enough for me to watch it.
I also want to watch School Days, but for a much less innocent reason. It's a love triangle that turns violent. Very violent. Ever since watching Higurashi, I've kind of maybe developed a love for violence. Whoops.

Random, but I totally had a crush on the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. Especially Johnny Depp's version, of course. But even before him, I had a thing for the Hatter. I don't know what it is... something about him being totally insane, but also adorable and kind of... innocent or childish, even... despite his madness. Or maybe because of it? I don't know.

But yeah, watching the newest adaption-come-sequel of Alice in Wonderland? Yeah. Yeah, I'd tap that.

Man I find the weirdest things attractive. O_O

Speaking of which... I dreamt about the guy I like last night. Usually I don't dream about crushes or boyfriends. It just doesn't happen with me.
But yeah, I did last night. How odd.
Talk about getting my hopes up about things that will never happen =_=
Let's pretend I'm not disappointed by that, shall we?

I'm not in some romcom movie, dammit. I really need to stop thinking about this so much.

...I think I'll go play GTA now.

No comments:

Post a Comment