Jun 21, 2010

Yo. Again.

Two posts in one day. I am bored.
Here are the things I wish I knew as a child and why.
- There's an entire fandom for Palletshipping. (I thought I was the only one...)
- Fandom in general, I suppose. Same reason as above.
- I wish I had learned guitar. I would've been so good by now xD
- I wish I'd had a bigger interest in music, full stop.
- I wish I knew of AFI and... why on earth do I wish that?
- I also wish I knew of Radiohead earlier. Radiohead changed the way I hear music entirely.
- There's other Nintendo fan boys and girls. Not just xBox fans (and, specifically as a child, the PS2 fans)
- There are people who enjoy games for the plot lines and strategy as well. Not just the FPS fans.
- Pokemon isn't just a childrens game.
- Being a teenager isn't as exciting as predicted.
- Actually, now that I think about it, I wish I hadn't discovered fandom. It's kind of maybe taken over my life.
- My primary school friends weren't going to be with me for my entire life. Clearly.
- No, not every teenager has a boyfriend.
- No, not every teenager goes to parties every weekend.

Things that have changed since I was a child.
- I no longer want to go to my formal next year (I want to stay home and play Pokemon. Or something.)
- I look like I have baby fat now. I never did before. Is it possible to gain baby fat?
- Ok, maybe it's just fat. Maybe I need to stop eating so much.
- The only friends you need are the ones who are willing to give you space when you need it, and will still stick by you afterwards.
- Frequent parties get boring. Fast.
- My bedroom is now my best friend.
- Something that hasn't changed: Legend of Zelda = <3
- Neopets isn't actually that fun. At least, in my opinion.

Alright, time to go catch me a Mareep with a modest nature. That reminds me, I wish I knew of EV's as a child. It would've made Pokemon training much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment