Jun 7, 2010

Handwriting is totally inherited

Currently Listening to: Plastic Beach - Gorillaz
So I was looking at my dad's handwriting and my sisters, while comparing them to mine.
I swear, I inherited dad's handwriting. My sister did too.
We all have this... slightly legible scrawl. They aren't exactly the same, but they are all similar. Maybe it has something to do with fine motor skills. Surely that would be inherited, right?

The song 'White Flag' from the new Gorillaz album is epic. So is 'Rhinestone Eyes'

Also, I had a drama assignment today. We skipped lines but I think we covered it up nicely. Yeahh.
Short post is short because I am trying to install Sims 1 again. I installed them in the wrong order (Unleashed before Vacation) so now I have to start all over.

...FUUUUUU-

No comments:

Post a Comment