Jun 1, 2010

Pokemon Black & White Legendary's

SO MUCH STUFF DUE.
Bah.

I had to finish my English assignment today in Biology because I didn't get to finish it at home. Yeah.
Wednesdays are the best days of the week. I have Symphonic band in the morning, double music, double spare and sport. I hate sport, but apart from that tomorrow will be sweet as.
In RAVE (religion and values education. Lol rave) we don't do much and QCS is pretty much a general knowledge session.
Other than that, everything else is like... horrible.

Anyway. Saw the new legendary Pokemon.
Hm.
Aren't there like... 3o legendary's? Huh. They are so obscure and... you know... legendary. There's only heaps of them. What.
Back on topic, I kinda don't like them. I didn't like the new starter Pokemon either, but I kinda do now... so maybe the legendary ones will grow on me. Reshiram isn't so bad. Apart from the tuft of fur... that's placed rather... uhm, awkwardly. Yeah. That's weird. Otherwise it's kind of cool.
Zekrom looks too robotic. Or maybe, as everyone else seems to have said, like a Digimon.
Really, they look pretty similar. Not just too each other, I've now realized, but to a lot of other Pokemon too. Compare Zekrom's legs to Palkia's. Hm. And maybe Reshiram's hair.. thing... compare that to Arceus.
=/ running low on ideas, Gamefreak?
Speaking of starters... Mijumaru is hella cute. And lonely D= So many people are saying that it looks like a sad clown... or just weird... wotter, is what many are calling it.
Personally, I like it. There is nothing wrong with my wotter >:\ Truthfully, I only wanted to pick it because everyone else dislikes it. I actually like it for real now. It's grown on me ^_^ Of course, the final evolutions might cause me to change my mind, but... I just like this guy.

It's exam block next week. There's two days where I have nothing due so... I am totally staying home. Bludge plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment