Apr 29, 2011

Lol Youtube

It seems that all the AMV's I had taken down 3 years ago are now back up, despite me never attempting to resolve the copyright issues. Not that I'm complaining. I had two videos with over 10,000 views and I didn't want to lose that count. I'm still rather proud of it ^^

I should do some more AMV's. I haven't contribute to my fandoms in a long time. I've become a rather bad lurker. Back in 2007 or so I was pretty well known within the Code Lyoko community... Eh, I doubt I'm even remembered now. No matter, I can't remember the last time I watched the show, so I'm not all that fussed.

I wish I had the time to mess about on forums and whatnot. I really miss the online communities. Then again, at the time those communities were all I had when it came to cartoons and anime. I have friends who have similar tastes in television to me now, so I don't have that same desire for connection as I did back then.

This post is pretty redundant. Just a musing or two of mine.

Oh, here, this'll make up for the rather empty post. I was in love with this track for a good portion of junior high. ♪ Enjoy.

You don't wanna hurt me,
But see how deep the bullet lies.
Unaware that I'm tearing you asunder,
And there's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
So much hate for the ones we love.
Tell me, we both matter, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment