Aug 5, 2010

I Am Listening to Techno, Bitchez.

Sorta. Not the disco-y rave techno. No thanks.
So today sucked, but my mother re-introduced me to retail-therapy and I am in a very good mood right now. I got a dress (for the first time in years. My shoulders are too broad for sleeveless tops so I must wear a jacket at all times with the dress. Oh well, I'll deal) which was unusual for me. It's one that Alice wore in the new Alice in Wonderland movie so you can understand why I was absolutely infatuated with it.
We also found a hoodie with the LoZ Triforce symbol on it. I don't see LoZ merchandise anywhere, so I get whatever I can get my hands on. That jumper totally made my day.
Anyway, I got the ROM of Ocarina of Time: Master Quest yesterday. I did have the disc, until my sister bit it. I figure I won't be doing any harm by downloading the ROM, seeing as I do technically own the game (even if it's currently unplayable). As a result, I never actually finished OoT: MQ, so I plan on doing that soon. Once I get a break from assignments, anyway. It might be awhile.

I am going to be rearranging my room soon. I want to have more room. Hopefully enough room for a television. The biggest problem is that I should be getting rid of my huge wardrobe, considering I have that as well as a built-in one. But that means moving all the stuffed toys out and either stuffing them in the shed, dumping them or selling them.
...I don't want to do that. I love my toys. D=

I've been listening to Tegan and Sara recently (obv. not the techno I was talking about before.) and their album The Con is very, very good. I've been addicted to it. It was on repeat for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment