Jul 30, 2010

Replace a Few Words and This Post Could Seem Very Inappropriate.

I hate going to the dentist. And not for the usual "Ahhh he's going to hurt me" reason. I hate it because I think I'm embarrassing myself.
I wonder what I'll do if I need to sneeze. I can't sneeze on the poor guy, so... what do I do? Luckily that hasn't happened yet... also, what happens when you can feel the spit in the back of your throat? You swallow, yeah, but he has these implements in my mouth and I'm probably making this so much harder for him and what if I swallow something metal?
Also, my tongue seems to follow the dentists hand. Bah. Seriously... poor guy...
When I need my mouth numbed (as I did today. Can't feel a thing in my jaw. =D) it doesn't take long before I can no longer feel where my teeth are, or where his hand is. I bit the dentist today. FUUUUUUU-
At one point he said "Grind your teeth together so I can see if the filling is even." I attempted to. He said "No... the back ones..." and I tried again. In the end, he had to move my jaw into place for me. =/
I would prefer it if he didn't speak to me. My replies are like "Uhmmmph."
Also, I can no longer speak and I cannot have proper dinner tonight. (Nothing too hot as I can burn my mouth, and solids are bad as I can bite through my lip or tongue and not notice.) Yayy, lukewarm chicken soup.

...Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment