Aug 18, 2010

Roleplay Fun

There's a group of people that do Pokemon Roleplays on Facebook. The characters from the PokeSpec and Game universes seem to coexist in the same universe, somehow, but apart from that continuation error it's not bad. Of course, they all go very OoC at times but I digress.
Anywho, Silver was upset about not being loved by Kotone, I believe. (I stop reading from time to time. It gets confusing.) This is what was said by Silver and Bugsy (? Possibly a roleplay for the gym leader, although I'm not certain.)

Bugsy Trap: If you truly love her, you won't give up that easily.
Silver (Pokemon Special): No, but she liikes brighter colors than silver apparently...
Bugsy Trap: Even silver can shine.
Silver (Pokemon Special): And tarnish...
Bugsy Trap: Even bright colors become sepia under the sun.
It's up to you whether you shine or not.

Just thought that it sounded way cool and I should post it.
Alright, I'll go back to lurking on random forums. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment