Aug 11, 2010

New Black 'N White Pokemon

I've been looking over the newest Pokemon that have been revealed for Black and White. This is what I've noted so far.

- Kibago does not look like a dragon type. Error? Or just awesomeness?
- If Mamanbou isn't an evolution of Luvdisc, I will eat my hat.
- Shikijika changes forms depending on the seasons. Does this mean that the Pokemon games will now have seasons?
- This Gen has some epic Psychic types.
- Emonga is the cutest thing I have seen and is Electric/Flying. I am catching one, dang it.

I now use my laptop with the CD drive open because it's annoying me. If the computer starts loading something and struggles/lags a bit, it just starts making noises as if it were trying to read the disc that's in it. o_O

I'm still fangasming over the Ocarina of Time remake. I want it now.
And that is my report for the last few weeks. I haven't done much. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment